ZEISS is a dynamic, innovative technology company.
Position: Segment Marketing Manager, Industry Segment
The Industry Market Segment Manager is responsible for driving the market penetration in and ensuring the health and growth of the industry market segments for Xradia. The primary market segments are the Oil and Gas, Semiconductor, and Mining industries.
Primary responsibilities include ownership of the strategic plan and the product roadmap for the industry market segment, as well as coordinating the company’s efforts in the industrial market segments. It includes working closely with Product Management to develop an optimized product and solution roadmap for the segment, and working closely with sales and outbound marketing to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Segment Manager charged with ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals and meet corporate targets.
The Segment Manager is Expected to:
- Own the strategic plan for the industry segment
- Own the product roadmap and work together with Product Management to ensure successful execution on the roadmap development, including generation of MRDs
- Drive the sales pipeline growth for the segment and establish tracking metrics
- Working closely with Outbound Marketing and Sales Management to position Xradia for success in the industrial markets
- Set up and coordinate strategic collaborations and joint development partnerships in the industrial segment
- Travel with sales to customers and conferences to promote Xradia and to give both technical and corporate presentations
- Become an expert with respect to the competition
- Set pricing to meet revenue and profitability goals
Required Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager
- Demonstrated track record defining and launching successful products
- 10+ years of experience in the Oil and Gas, Semiconductor, or Mining equipment market, with a preference for a background in microscopy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA or Ph.D. preferred)
- Strong teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel 30% of the time
- Experience in the patent application and intellectual property process preferred
If interested, please send your resume to:
4358 Hopyard Road, Suite 100
Pleasanton CA 94588
Xradia, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Thank you for your interest.